Differences in athletics between men and women have always been a topic for discussion. But how can we gauge what are the physical bodily differences which define who we are in sports? Key factors are simply muscle mass, body fat, aerobic capacity, height and weight. Let’s break this down...
Archive for date: June 14th, 2019
- Merrien in top form for Marathon 20th April 2012Guernsey's Lee Merrien is in the form of this life as he prepares to try and qualify for the Olympics in Sunday's London Marathon.
- Physiotherapy & Exercise Saved my Life 1st July 2019
- Samsung Galaxy Fold – Samsung’s First Foldable Phone 20th June 2019
- Startup Stories: PumaPay – Cryptocurrency Payment and Billing Solution 19th June 2019
- Men VS Women: Who’s Better in Sports 14th June 2019
- Watersports – 5 + 1 Reasons You Should Try Them This Summer 13th June 2019